Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Do you feed outcast animals?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darskayairene

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Do you feed outcast animals? Reply with quote

There are a lot of outcast dogs and cats near my office. Sometimes I bring them some food debris. Recently I brought a whole bag of chickens' heads as my cat refused to eat it for some reason Evil or Very Mad At first 3 cats came running. They began gobbling the heads, spitting at each other. Then a dog came. She broke up the cats' lunch and was so mad about the food that didn't know what to do - she had snapped one head which was not finished by one of the cats; when she saw the whole bag full of heads, she dropped the head which she was holding and began snapping other heads. She was running around the bag and trying to take several heads at once. At last she took one head and ran away somewhere. I was laughing at this scene.
darskayairene

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My outdoors friends got so used to me, that when I open the door at lunch time to bring them the food debris, they rush to me at full speed.
dTas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder where you got a bag full of chicken heads?

1 female rottie and 1 kitty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Dogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: