Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

If Dogs Sent Letters to G-d

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonathan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: If Dogs Sent Letters to G-d Reply with quote

Dear G-d,

How come people love to smell flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another? Where are their priorities?

When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?

Excuse me, but why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not one named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! I know every breed cannot have its own model, but it would be easy to rename the Chrysler Eagle the Chrysler Beagle!

If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Is it true that in Heaven, dining room tables have on-ramps?

Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

If we come back as humans, is that good, or bad?

More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get in?

We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent IDs, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Are there dogs on other planets or are we alone? I have been howling at the moon and stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is the beagle across the street!

Is it true that dogs are not allowed in restaurants because we can't make up our minds what NOT to order? Or is it the carpet thing, again?

Dear G-d, May I have my testicles back?
Peor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: If Dogs Sent Letters to G-d Reply with quote

Fun one! Very Happy

How come people love to smell flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another? Where are their priorities? Dear Doggie, humans produce a stench they find unbearable. Unlike dogs, they don't like to sniff at...places Wink

When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story? Same old story...sorry. You might try the dog heaven of the animation "All Dogs Go To Heaven" Wink

We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent IDs, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand? Not much I fear. Holding up or giving some small papers with preferable a 3 digit on it, they do understand Wink

Are there dogs on other planets or are we alone? I have been howling at the moon and stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is the beagle across the street! Oh yes there are alien dogs. But they can't be reached at the moon: they live at the star Sirius Wink

Is it true that dogs are not allowed in restaurants because we can't make up our minds what NOT to order? Or is it the carpet thing, again? Both. And because you beg too much, making guests give all their food away to the dog and are left with nothing to eat. Those poor humans... Also, dogs drool Wink

Dear G-d, May I have my testicles back? .......*silence*......Maybe you should try to get in touch with your feminine side?...Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Dogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: