Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Funny Stories Involving Your Pet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darskayairene

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once my cat sticked somewhere a small piece of paper to his nose. He must had not been feeling it as was sitting quietly and watching me puzzled as I was bursting out laughing. He was so serious and looked so funny! Very Happy
Purr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One morning, before leaving for work, I noticed my 2 cats were fighting very badly. The male was cornered and meowing like mad and the female was attacking him! So I said I should help the poor male cat and took him in my arms to rescue "my little baby"... and he started biting my hands until I put him down and went back to be beaten up! Shocked Shocked
darskayairene

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend's dog likes putting her toys to the basket with dirty linen. Once he put in the linen a bright pink dog and my friend didn't notice it and washed the linen at laundry washer together with this toy. All the linen was pink after washing and covered with some fringe. Laughing
Purr

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. I ran a lipstick through the washer and dryer once, and it ran over everything. At least most of the load was sheets and towels. Embarassed
randomMysh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was a kid I had a cat who believed that women should not go out on weeknights. Oh, the things the little guy did to keep my mom home! Once he stole a kilo of defrosting fish, ripped out the guts and smeared them on the kitchen walls--all of the kitchen walls! Another time he peed into her knee-high, fur-lined boot...while it was standing up. We still don't know how he did it. By the way, cat urine does not wash out of fur, ever.
The weirdest thing is, he never objected to mom's going to work during the day, or going out on weekends, it was only the weeknights that he fought for.
cocodrilo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomMysh wrote:
When I was a kid I had a cat who believed that women should not go out on weeknights. Oh, the things the little guy did to keep my mom home! Once he stole a kilo of defrosting fish, ripped out the guts and smeared them on the kitchen walls--all of the kitchen walls! Another time he peed into her knee-high, fur-lined boot...while it was standing up. We still don't know how he did it. By the way, cat urine does not wash out of fur, ever.
The weirdest thing is, he never objected to mom's going to work during the day, or going out on weekends, it was only the weeknights that he fought for.

That's hilarious! Laughing
bmason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see funny stories,

One time my cat came over with a pair of my brother's underwear is his mouth, dropped it and sat waiting just like he does when he wants to play but I am not sure if he was hard up for a toy to play with or he wanted me to wash it. Laughing

Another story: My cats are kept indoors and I read somewhere that sometimes cats will get temporary insanity and start running around the house being erratic and some of the cats do that frequently. One time I was standing in the family room with my mom as the cat ran in during one of the "insanity" sessions and we watched as he took off for the foyer. My cats usually get on alert when something is moved or placed differently and there was something in the foyer that was not there before and when he saw it, while running, he lept into the air and turned 180 degrees to face the item and slid across the floor backwards when he landed until he hit the wall(softly, not hard) and was looking at the item like "that was not here before". Laughing

There is no specific story here but it is so funny to watch the new female kitten jumping on the older bigger male cats and getting them in headlocks and whatever while they try to run. She hides and waits for them to go by and then does like a hit and run on them. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> General Pet Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: