Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Meet my furkids!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheltiemama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Meet my furkids! Reply with quote

Pictures????? Did someone say pictues!!!!!! Never ask a grandma for pictures, you'll regret it.

Bailey-Jane will be five in February 2006. Her mama was a stray that was taken in by my daughter and three weeks after they took her into their home she gave birth to four kittens. Three survived. Then Mama kitty died six weeks after giving birth.

She's quite a princess and rules the house with regal splendor. Accepting attention only when it suits her and demanding dinner to be served promptly at 7 am and 5 pm (besides all the yummys she gets during the day)

Magic is a pure bred sheltie that I adopted at six months from a rescue organization. She's had a rough start in life, but most of her issues have been resolved. She will be three in January. This girl loves to play ball. I'm going to try to enroll her in a novice fly ball training course when we get to Florida for the winter.

She's just a real happy girl now.

Purr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What cute pictures! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> General Pet Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: