Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Unusual things to eat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darskayairene

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Unusual things to eat Reply with quote

Does your dog eat something inedible? My friend often complains her dog eats or simply spoils different inedible things - small balls, beauty treatments, clothes, wires and s.o.
cocodrilo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really gross but true-
I've heard from several people here in Japan who keep dogs that there's a kind of dementia that dogs get and they eat their own feces. Shocked
bmason

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cocodrilo wrote:
This is really gross but true-
I've heard from several people here in Japan who keep dogs that there's a kind of dementia that dogs get and they eat their own feces. Shocked

Rabbits do that. Shocked I read it has something to do with getting nutrients that may not have been gotten the first time around. Mad It is the closest to a sick icon there is.

I know I know it is probably something you could have lived without knowing but maybe it is something similar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Dogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: