Pets Forum Forum Index
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Ok, then...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> General Pet Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Purr



Joined: 25 Jun 2004
Posts: 553

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Ok, then... Reply with quote

Fashion Rule: Don't show your thong in public! Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jonathan



Joined: 21 Jun 2004
Posts: 208
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Purr



Joined: 25 Jun 2004
Posts: 553

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


That's pretty much it. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Peor



Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok, then... Reply with quote

Purr wrote:
Fashion Rule: Don't show your thong in public! Very Happy
Why not? Wink I mean, if she is confident and feels comfortable with her rhino sensuality, why not show it off? Wink She's a modern rhino, y'know! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonathan



Joined: 21 Jun 2004
Posts: 208
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmason



Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hate to have been the person to put that on. Someone has too much time on their hands. Laughing Unless it was a photoshop picture.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darskayairene



Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 148

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmason wrote:
I would hate to have been the person to put that on. Someone has too much time on their hands. Laughing Unless it was a photoshop picture.


Yes, of course it is. The same like there http://www.pets-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=130
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmason



Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darskayairene wrote:
bmason wrote:
I would hate to have been the person to put that on. Someone has too much time on their hands. Laughing Unless it was a photoshop picture.


Yes, of course it is. The same like there http://www.pets-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=130


I am not familiar with what photoshop can do. That is pretty real looking. Imagine the hoaxes that can come out of that.


Last edited by bmason on Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darskayairene



Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 148

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmason wrote:
darskayairene wrote:
bmason wrote:
I would hate to have been the person to put that on. Someone has too much time on their hands. Laughing Unless it was a photoshop picture.


Yes, of course it is. The same like there http://www.pets-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=130


I am not familiar with what photoshop can do. That is pretty real looking. Imagine that hoaxes that can come out of that.


Believe me, Photoshop can do incredible things. Do you think all the models on the covers of modern magazines are really so beautiful? They have all their heat-spots removed by Photoshop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmason



Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darskayairene wrote:
bmason wrote:
darskayairene wrote:
bmason wrote:
I would hate to have been the person to put that on. Someone has too much time on their hands. Laughing Unless it was a photoshop picture.


Yes, of course it is. The same like there http://www.pets-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=130


I am not familiar with what photoshop can do. That is pretty real looking. Imagine that hoaxes that can come out of that.


Believe me, Photoshop can do incredible things. Do you think all the models on the covers of modern magazines are really so beautiful? They have all their heat-spots removed by Photoshop.


I thought that was all airbrushing and makeup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> General Pet Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Active Topics - Most Replies - Most Views - Pet Directory



Copyright 2004, 2005 Pet Forums