Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Dog with Gas!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
petlover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Dog with Gas! Reply with quote

I have brought this subject up with my vet, and he just really laughs...a lot. (Love my vet, not changing)
I have a 6 month old golden retriever that has to have the worst gas that you've ever smelled. We feed her Wolfcub Solid Gold and have from day one. The gas gets incredibly worse when she chews on any rawhide. I keep thinking that she'll outgrow this, but she's not.

Can you give a dog Phazyme? Simethicone (sp?) She sleeps in bed with us (thank goodness for king size beds) and I thought she was going to kill me last night.

She's not having any "distress" as far as acting like she has cramps with it or anything so I guess that's why the vet's not worried. But man, not only is the smell bad, but I'm terrified that when company is over....well, you can see where that's leading.

Help! Thanks,
Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Dogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: