Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Cats in bed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Cats in bed Reply with quote

Do you allow your cat to sleep in your bed ?

I did it when I was younger, But now I hate it when she suddenly jumps up on my bad.. she scares me so much that sometime I hit or throw her away .. Razz ( I cuddle with her if this happens Razz )
I really dont like having my cat sleeping on my bed.. firts off all, all that car hair she`s leaving, Her mouth is like a waterfall and I quess cats bring some nasty stuff with them in ther fure and mouth .. ieek, I hate it Razz
Purr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Cats in bed Reply with quote

kenny wrote:
Do you allow your cat to sleep in your bed ?

Yes. In the winter time, Purr likes to sleep on the pillow by the top of my head. She makes a darn good head cozy! Now that the weather is getting warmer, she likes to sleep more towards the middle of the bed, curled up next to me. Very Happy
dTas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its cute for a while then i can't stand it and kick the cats out. they keep coming back and then keeping me up the rest of the night. i toss a lot naturally and everytime i turn i run into a cat!!

1 female rottie and 1 kitty
squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile My kitties sleep with me. The male always sleeps close to the human body (mine or anybody else's) and meows like mad when I don't let him.

The female is more independent, she usually sleeps somewhere else in the room or on the bed near my feet.

Smile
darskayairene

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cat has been sleeping in my bed since he was a small kitten. I felt so sorry for him (he was so small and defenseless) and I thought he may be afraid of being alone at night (he was just taken away from his mother), so he got used sleeping in my bed and sleeps there till present. In any case, he doesn't go outside and is rather clean. Also, I feel more comfortable, when he sleeps with me, as if his presence calms me ( I hate night time and dark).
bmason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The siamese cat always wants to jump up in my window at night when I try to sleep so either he is jumping up and down onto my bed which disturbs me or will jump on tables and knock stuff off when he wants out.

The Tabby will come right up to my face and YELL to wake me up to let him out when he gets bored. Evil or Very Mad
Purr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woke up this morning, with Purr curled up dozing on the left side of my neck. I have no idea how my not-so-stealthy cat got there without waking me up. Shocked
bmason

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purr wrote:
I woke up this morning, with Purr curled up dozing on the left side of my neck. I have no idea how my not-so-stealthy cat got there without waking me up. Shocked

Maybe you had a really rough day and could have slept through anything Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Cats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: