Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Is it true cats are able to see something we don't see?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darskayairene

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Is it true cats are able to see something we don't see? Reply with quote

Some people suppose cats are able to see or feel another mystrious world, which exists by our side, but we don't see it. Once my cat was sitting quietly and everything was calm. Suddenly he bristled up and jumped up as if he was terribly scared with something, though everything was still quiet. Then he was walking very carefully around the room and giving a start from every small noise and calmed down only in half of an hour. The same happened in about several months. I don't know what to think about it. I even began worrying he is sick with rabies, but I don't see other symptoms of rabies except this case. What do you think about it?
cocodrilo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they see that invisible cockroach up there on the ceiling! I always look, because abotu 25% of the time, there really IS a cockroach there! Shocked
bmason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I heard they could see spirits and sometimes we wonder when some of the cats stare up at the ceiling where there is nothing there, not even bugs, for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Cats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: