Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Scratching and biting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darskayairene

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Scratching and biting Reply with quote

Today my cat scratched our guest. I felt so ill at ease. He always behaves very strangely when the guests come. He begins rolling all over the floor, smelling the guest's hands and legs and sometimes if a person begins stroking him, he scratches his hands. How do your pets behave? Are they able to scratch or bite an unknown person?
bmason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few cats, some run for the hills when people arrive and the others don't care although we got a new female kitten that actually greets visitors. She has attitude though and does not like to be picked up for long periods of time but she is like that with everyone. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> General Pet Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: