Pets Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Archive

Cats in Hotel Hell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy's Mom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Cats in Hotel Hell Reply with quote

Our apartment mangement decided that our bathroom walls were getting mushy behind the tiles, and kicked us out for FOUR days, which was supposed to be 2 or 3! Mad) They put the four of us in an "Efficiency Studio" place, which does NOT mean suite, it means "extra small."
One Queen bed with two cats under it, a kitchen, a recliner, and two tables and chairs, a bathroom with two catboxes in it and me and my SO.
On the plus side, we got a corner room with two windows, lots of light and cross breezes. The cats worked their way up to looking out the windows, then sitting on the sill. They've never been on the third floor before, so that was weird to them, and they did not at all like the traffic noises so close.
It took them awhile to adjust. Every day, they got bolder and more comfortable. Sam, the oldster, was pretty quick to come out from under the bed, and the first one to eat, first one do everything. Sita, the four year old, was a scaredy cat! She was actually shaking, poor thing. She was only really okay when her Daddy was there to calm her. I brought the throw from the living room, so they could sit on my lap and feel somewhat at home.
It was quite the adventure for all of us, and we are so incredibly glad to be back home!
Purr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like quite the adventure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pets Forum Forum Index -> Cats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: